Sunday, April 9, 2017

Process

Im really happy with the pace im processing at, this project is due in a week and im advancing fast, I put info in my website and im almost done with the gallery, all I need to do now is do a sum up of the story and the characters as well as find MUSIC! Im super anxious about the music element and so far I've found somewhat good music but its not what I want. 
Ive been researching movie trailer sounds and it says that stings, ambience and sound effects are key... AND IM FREAKING OUT. I tried to use garage band but I just don't get it, I tried making somewhat of a soundtrack but it sound like im tone death so we shall see how it turns out... oh boy. 
On the bright side my trailers are almost done and its looking awesome! im going to begin my poster some time this week and add it to my website as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment