Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Background Music

Remember when I talked about Purple Planet and how I found the perfect background song? Well yesterday I added it to my video! The track is called "Insidious" and i'm going to reinforce that purple planet is a royalty free music website and that's were I got the song. I love it because it starts off very soft and slow, and it slowly grows into a long sound bridge that will make your skin crawl. It has that high to higher pitch and it gives the video that sense of mystery and "what's going to happen next". In Purple Planet I also found a track called "Hard Trance" which i'm going to use for my flashbacks! For the flashbacks I wanted the music to built up.. and eventually burst in the master shot I have of her and the man.So i'm happy that this track will do the job. I want that shot to key, because that's how she met him and well, that's how she got were she is.
I'm good with time now, I have about 1:56 and i'm leaving it at that. I don't want to change anything so that way I don't mess up the flow of the music in the video. The only thing now is the tittle. I titled my film opening Trapped because she does wake up trapped in the room. But i'm not loving it, So i'm going to give it some thought and see if i can come up with something better. I really want it to represent the film, so it gets stuck to the audience. After all the tittle is the last thing the audience sees of the opening, so I want it to be good.

 Purple planet royalty free music. (n.d.). Retrieved April 06, 2016, from http://www.purple-planet.com/horror/4583971268 

No comments:

Post a Comment