Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Counting Down!

As this final week approaches, I keep on getting more stressed. I have to edit the video by Thursday so I can start with my critical reflection and I gotta figure out how i'm going to showcase it (podcast, PowerPoint, etc..).
I've shown my peers what I have edited so far and they really like it! I was a little scared that I wouldn't be able to portray the flashbacks in a non-confusing way but I guess what I have done so far has worked! The only thing is I was planning on using the audio from the videos I took at the party but it sounds crappy so i'm crossing that off which sucks because I really liked the ambiance aspect of the sound so I guess I have to look for Diegetic ambiance sound! Another thing I have to see how I can incorporate the credits without interrupting the flow of the video. In my genre the credits usually interrupted the scene and take over one by one or throughout the scene, so I have to figure out a way to do that and make sure it doesn't throw the audience off. 
Something that is also stressing me out is time.. I asked my teacher if we had to make the opening exactly 2 minutes because its not like i'm a long way from 2 minutes but I still have about 20 seconds remaining, and i'm a bit worried about that because I don't want any points off, but i'm not going to let it get to me because I still have to finish editing and add some stuff. I just hope if I finish with time remaining its a minimum of 5 seconds because I really want to take full advantage of the 2 minutes that I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment