Saturday, April 2, 2016

Relieved!


Everything went amazing last night! My actors once again did a really good job and I got really good shots of them, as well as shots of the setting which i'm going to use for my flashbacks! I'm really excited about how the opening is going to turn out, even though my first day of shooting wasn't what I had in mind it came out awesome, and i'm super thrilled on how good the shots I took came out. Now all I have to do is edit, edit and edit my opening and make sure it looks really realistic and gives people chills. I'm just really happy I finished shooting everything I needed, since I want to leave this last week to get everything ready!

Yesterday I looked for more royalty free websites and I came upon Purple Planet, let me tell you, this website is the bomb! I found really good tracks that matched my scene and I'm very excited to use them. As I've mentioned before, I want the non-diegetic sound  to be a really big element of the opening. I also want to put many stings so it can create a built up effect and of course that slow mysteries, creepy track background sound.

Purple Planet Website:

 Purple planet royalty free music. (n.d.). Retrieved April 02, 2016, from http://www.purple-planet.com/horror/4583971268 

No comments:

Post a Comment