Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Good news!

I am so excited for Friday! My friends and I are invited to a huge sweet 16 party and well what a perfect opportunity to shoot the flashbacks!!! I need to be extremely focused and careful on what i'm going to shoot because obviously after Friday I wont be able to go back in time to shoot any for missing footage or anything like that. Anyways, the reason i'm so hyped is because my dream and vision are coming out perfectly through what I have created so far, and since I in-visioned my main character getting caught by the man at a club.. is a freaking perfect match!

I've been trying and trying to make my background music from scratch BUT its very hard when I just have an iPad. I have Garage Band but it obviously doesn't have all the cool things the computer version has. Today in class we got in groups and discussed our projects for a while, and one of the girls told me about this website called Free Music Archive (FMA) where there's a bunch of royalty free music of every kind and frankly I've been finding some pretty amazing ones. Maybe what ill do is edit it so it can go good with the video and i'll add a personal twist.

So with all of this i'll keep my fingers crossed hoping that everything comes out good on Friday and that I get all I need, let's just hope my actors (...and I) don't get too distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment