Saturday, March 26, 2016

Editing options

Since I have a PC I was going to use Windows live movie maker but for some reason the program in my computer is not working. My other options are to use Imovie on my Ipad, Download Adobe premier pro CC and as a last resort ill have to use the schools computer. The problem about Imovie is that after i'm all done, the movie loses its quality, and what i'm scared about the Adobe premier is that it will be to complicated. But either way ill just try it out and hope for the better. My computer is very old and I have to clean it out so lets hope that if I do download Adobe pro, my computer will process it. Also I was playing around with Garabe band yesterday and it's super nice & easy. Since its on my Ipad it doesn't have all the effects and sounds that are on the computer version, the Ipad just has the instruments, but anyways I shall make it happen!

I've shown a lot of my friends and family the footage I have and they really liked it, their comments are usually "wow it gave me the creeps" or "that's a nice ending", which if I do say so myself its pretty cool. I just really hope the editing and the music combine and make it mega awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment