Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mise-en-scene

Yesterday my friends and I were wondering around the neighborhood and we decided to go in the abandoned house, I know its abandoned because i've been living in my neighborhood for 9 years and no one has ever moved in,and its pretty much stayed the same thru the years.( and also when
I was little the older kids in the neighborhood used to scare us little ones with scary stories about that house). The door was unlocked and it looked like a tornado went off inside and what was the first thing that popped in my mind? This project of course! So as we looked around we found a storage room outside parallel to the front door and I was about to cry of excitement because it looked very similar to the room in my dream!

Im going to start shooting today around 4, and to make the setting as creepy as possible, Im going to buy some things:

  • Cheap curtains
  • Rope or chains
  • Fake blood
  • Wood

The cheap curtains ill use for the setting and i'm going to burn them, dirty them and hang them up by the window. I'm debating weather I should buy rope or chains to tie the girl up to the wall because rope looks more savage but chains will make it look more professional. The fake blood will be used to mark the wound shes gonna have on her forehead and also mark some scratches, and finally ill have to find long and thin wood boards and nail them to the window, if it makes the room too dark then ill just leave the window as it is. I want the set design to be as close as possible to my dream!

For the costume design I want the girl to wear party clothes and have it be all wrinkled, have her makeup all runny like shes been crying all night, and her hair to be a mess. For the guys that are appearing at the end, I want them to wear jeans with just plain shirts and leather jackets, I want them to look very "bad ass".


No comments:

Post a Comment