Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Unexpected.

I have chosen a title! I have decided to call my film opening The unexpected, because there's a handful of elements the film has that are unexpected...especially the ending... I'm very content with the way i'm wrapping up things with my video, I can finally say I DID IT! I created something that to me is not just a project, it's a challenge and these few weeks have made me realize that I really have enjoyed learning about media studies and i'm possibly thinking about creating a future with this because it's something that I love doing and i'm passionate about! But before I start getting ahead of myself, I just wanted to say it has been a wonderful experience and I hope next year ( in AICE Media Studies A level) everything will go as amazing as it did this year. I have truly learned a lot from my teacher and my peers.

I have decided to do a director commentary, I'm going to do a video so you get to know a little about my persona and ill talk all about this journey and how I overcame certain problems, I want to incorporate some footage from the film opening so I can explain some things, as well as some examples of how I got inspired and things i've learned from my project!  I'm going to shoot the video tomorrow after school so I can have time to edit it and add the videos I want to add so everything can be ready before Sunday!

 And so I finish my last post with pride because even though this project has truly been an overly stressing but beautiful experience I wouldn't be happier doing anything else. I hope you enjoy The Unexpected and my critical reflection!

XOXO,

Ivana Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment