Saturday, March 25, 2017

Finally

My plan worked! I asked my friends aka my actors to come over so we can hang out, when they were all here I pulled out my camera and told them that we were going to film and they had no choice but to go along with it. After we shot some scenes they realized how fun it was and all of them got super into character and gave me ideas. 
However I ran into some problems... My camera died and I had to film with my phone which sucked because the quality is not the same, so im gonna have to redo some scenes. Also, the lighting which is not that big of a problem because I think i can fix it with color correction but I still want to redo some scenes that came out a bit dark. And finally, my last problem was that in a few the actors where laughing or it just didn't look series like I want it to look so we are going to redo the ones that look unprofessional. ( they're going to unfriend me for being so demanding) 
I want contrast between Sicily and her siblings to represent their differences. Although she is in the family business she is a good soul and she doesn't want to hurt people, she's basically brainwashed by her family so her scenes are all bring and colorful to show thats she's somewhat good. While the other scenes are dark and mysterious to represent her families dark and intense life. They do it for money and power and have no mercy or shame, however Sicily is blinded and knows in the inside they are bad but doesn't want to think about it so she goes along with what her father tells her to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment