Sunday, March 26, 2017

mise-en-scene

Today I filmed some more and it took a lot of imagination. For Frankie's scene I needed a dark creepy place with low lighting and a work table that resembled a cheap lab. Anyways, we used my friends garage and for some reason we found many weird detergents and things that could work for what I was going for. For they lighting I did the same thing as my last years project and just had my friend hold her phone light while swing it around to create that low lighting, and finally I had my actor wear an apron and some plastic gloves. In person the "lab" looked a bit silly, but with closeups and good angles I think it looked believable. Its funny because the audience is going to see Frankie making this potion looking thing and somehow it transformed into pills... *movie magic*

I also started working on my website and I want to make it simple yet intriguing, I used "The man from UNCLE" movie website as reference and for my website im going to create tabs for the trailers, a gallery, background story / meet the characters and social media. I want my audience to feel a connection with the characters so i want the website to give the audience a chance to explore aspects of the movie.

The man from UNCLE website:
http://www.manfromuncle.com/#videos

No comments:

Post a Comment