Wednesday, March 29, 2017

More shooting!

Yesterday I filmed Anthony's scene and what happened was really funny.
We all met up in the back of Publix and we went right to it. I got shots of Anthony driving his car towards the man he was going to meet up (which didn't come out as cool as I imagined cause of the lighting) and shots of Anthony driving from inside of the car (which came out super cool). Then I had my friend Jordan stand by his car as if he was waiting for him and right after I got a few shots of Anthony getting out of his car and walking towards the man, three big Publix workers came out and started screaming at them to stop! I guess they didn't see me cause I was behind the car setting up to shoot and the men probably thought they were dealing for real! Keep in mind that Sebas aka Anthony was holding the "drugs"!! After I explained my project and showed them that the pills were just calcium pills they relaxed but were still a bit sketched out. Luckily I got the shots I needed and we were on our way soon after that happened.
BUT my problem is that although I shot at night, the big lights that were there made the scene look really bright, and I really want the low lighting to give it that sketchy feel. Im going to play around with color to see if I can darken it up, but if not... then my perfectionist little tush is going to have to film this scene again.


No comments:

Post a Comment