Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Storyboard


This is trailer #1's storyboard!

Today I'm going to begin filming and Im nervous yet excited, I feel like I have this huge image in my head ready to burst out and I want to make it as professional as possible!
Below is a rough draft of what my guidelines look like. When you zoom in the pictures, you can get a glimpse of some of the shots I'm going to get, as well as composition techniques, mise-en-scene, and transitions. I want the scenes to have quick cuts and be somewhat fast paced to get the audience hyped. And between every scene I want to include a black transition to show how every member has a main role in the family business. I'm going to add the titles at the bottom so I can credit the actors but not distract the audience from what they're watching.



I'm a bit confused with what I want to do with my second trailer, either way since I have to use most of the same footage I'm just going to film A LOT and start looking for what fits and what I need, I'll do another story board for my second trailer after I finish with my first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment