Friday, March 31, 2017

Decisions

I need to come up with a tittle! I have a few ideas that I like but I don't love.

Broken Ties
One of my peers gave me this title idea and I really like it because it basically explains the movie. Sicily knows she's doing something bad but doesn't want to think about it. She knows her family is not on the right path, but she also knows that she can't try to change her family or get out of it because she has been taught by her father that family is always over all. So I like how the title fits with the story and it gives away a bit of what will happen in the movie. (Her finally realizing it and breaking ties with her family) 

Family Business
This title also caught my eye because it has the same effect as the one above, it tells the audience what this movie will be about and what I like most about this one is that I am literally showing you the family business in the trailers and the role that each member of the family. However, I feel like the tittle seems a bit raw and doesn't sound as appealing 

Affari di Famiglia
I feel like this title will give the movie the true Italian mafia feel, affari di famiglia means family affair and although it sounds cool I don't want my audience to think this is an international movie or a movie thats all in Italian. But it also gives the movie a bit of mystery, maybe people will wonder what it means and look into it and once they see the trailers it will attract them. 

The Benedettis
This title indicates that the movie will be about a family, I like the way it sounds kind of interesting and the way it doesn't give anything away, which fits into how Sicily is explaining the roles in her family and the contrast between what she's describing and the actual reality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment