Thursday, March 30, 2017

Updates!

Today we met up in groups and I feel a HUGE relieve. After talking to the girls in my group I realized im pretty ahead and although it won't take the stress away I feel relieved. 
We talked about the problems we were having with our projects and I feel like my only problem is sound. I have to do a voice over of Sicily explaining her stuffs and I have to put music and sound effects in top of that. If you know me you know I absolutely love to edit, thats my thang, but when it sound.. I feel like thats my weakness. Obviously im going to try my best but finding good royalty free music is annoying because many are too cheesy or they'll start off good and end up sucking etc.. So lets hope ill find something thats worth it. I've been thinking of a few really good songs I could use, but since they're actual songs by actual artists I have to ask the record label permission which might take a while. To be honest im a bit scared they'll reject my request so im going to leave that as plan B. 

In the other hand my website is coming out pretty cool, I just need to add pictures and content but besides that it looks neat and intriguing. I also like how I found this buttons where when you put the mouse on them it looks like you're pressing down, and a few little details that give it the touch! I need to do the photoshoot next week so I can add the pictures on the website as well as Start brainstorming the poster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment