Friday, March 10, 2017

Ideas

Yesterday in class we got into groups and shared our ideas, and I got really good feed back that will improve my trailers.
I had the idea of having Sicily introduce herself as she's describing her family through narration, but instead, one of the girls in my group gave me the idea of having Sicily explain to a costumer or even her target about her family. And instead of her knowing about the "family business", her dad is going to be the one that's going to tell her about it.
Also, Im debating weather this family should be involved with drugs or be a hitman family, either way they go hand in hand and I want to show the violence and illegal aspect of being in a crime family. I was also debating if I should make my trailers center around the romance between Sicily and her target or Sicily's morals and how she doesn't want to be bad and after thinking about it I'm going to do both.

In the other hand, I have my actors! My dad is going to play Sicily's father, my three guy friends will play the brothers and my best friend will play Sicily!

Sicily the youngest member of the family and the main character will be played by Annette Hernandez


(from left to right) Gino the youngest of the three and the one that takes care of billing (hurting whoever messes with the business) will be played by Giancarlo Petrone and Anthony the middle brother is in charge of sales and he will be played by Sebastian Gillaranz

Frankie the oldest brother and the one who is in charge of produce (drugs) will be played by Carlos Mesia

No comments:

Post a Comment