Saturday, March 18, 2017

Progress!

I filmed part of trailer #1 on Wednesday and it went amazing. The lighting was beautiful and everything went smooth. (they're not professionals but they tried their best)
My film is set in Miami and I filmed in my city's town center. Its very colorful and has many palm trees so it helps establish the setting and back in January I traveled and got a beautiful shot of Miami's skyline so I'm going to use that to further establish the setting.
My only problem is that while shooting, I didn't have a mike so the actors voices are very low, and also, you can hear the different music the restaurant we filmed at had playing. And its no the same song in each clip so I think i'm going to have my actors recite their lines on a mic in a crowded place to get the ambience sound and so you can hear the information the actors will be giving.
I also got ideas for my second trailer, and its going to begin with the ending of the first trailer and I want to add some of the same clips from the first and add a bit more of story. My first trailer is basically meeting the characters and my second will emphasize on what the movie is about.

Im hopefully going to finish shooting by tomorrow so i can start editing and have time just in case i have to reshoot again!

No comments:

Post a Comment