Thursday, March 23, 2017

Updates!

Good news! We got an extra week to finish our projects and thank every holy thing in this world because i did need more time! So thank you Ms. Stoklosa

Its funny how things change, I had this idea for my trailers and after editing and having some problems, trailer #1 totally changed. Instead of having Sicily talk to her target im just going to show them together while she's narrating. Since I didn't use a mic when I shot those scenes, you can barely hear what she's saying, and trying to voice it over will be too hard. SO I just cut out a lot and I like what it come out to be.
In the other hand, Im still waiting for the other actors to be available and yes I know I could use other people, but they're perfect for the part and I really really want them to do it. Hopefully we will meet up this weekend and film.

Also, I was searching for more complex editing software since imovie offers very basic tools and luckily one of my peers introduced me to an editing software called Final cut Pro and its amazing! It has more things than imovie, such as: different editing tools, transitions, cool titles, color correction, sounds effects, and much more and since I got the 30 day free trial I have plenty of time to play around with it and use it up.

Final cut Pro reviews:

"IMovie VS Final Cut Pro: Which is The Better Video Editor For You." IMovie VS Final Cut Pro: Comprehensive Comparison between iMovie and Final Cut Pro. N.p.

Chadwick, Danny. "Final Cut Pro Review 2017 | Pros & Cons | Professional Video Editing Software." TopTenREVIEWS. N.p., 09 Feb. 2017. Web. 25 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment